If you experience log-in problems, make sure
- Your internet connection is okay
- Your phone software is updated with the latest version
- The Angelchat app is updated with the latest version
If you can't log in with Facebook you might need to confirm your email address with them. Click here to confirm it. If this doesn't help, or if you use Apple or Google to log in, swipe close the app. And if this doesn't work either, as a last resort, remove the app and reinstall it (don't worry, no chats will disappear).
Facebook doesn't work if you've changed your settings or disallowed app logins in your settings. In your Facebook app go to Settings & privacy -> Settings -> Apps and web sites -> (1) Make sure Angelchat is Active then (2) Scroll down to Settings / Apps, web sites and games. Make sure it's activated.
In certain cases, Facebook can cause further issues. Angelchat uses the Facebook app to log you in, so log out of Facebook in your browser. In addition, clear the cache of your Facebook app by following this instruction:
- Tap the three lines button in the top right corner
- Locate and select “Privacy and Settings”
- This will generate a drop-down menu. Choose “Settings.
- Find “Browser.” Select it.
- Locate the option “Clear browsing data.” Tap "Clear"
If you cannot log in after this, please get in touch with us by using the live chat on our website.