As long as you do not reveal your identity to another user, you are completely anonymous. For your safety, we recommend that you keep your anonymity.
You choose an anonymous username and avatar. Angelchat uses verification frameworks to authenticate your account and make sure that there is only one person behind each profile. However, no data is shared with other users and nothing is ever posted on Facebook.
Keep all your chats and communication anonymous and within the Angelchat app. And do not give someone your:
- Phone number
- Snapchat profile
- Facebook profile
- Instagram profile
- TikTok profile
Immediately report a user requesting any of this information.
Here are some of the measures that you should know about.
- Same gender matches: You will only be connected with users of the same gender.
- Anonymity: All users are 100% anonymous with each other. Don't break your anonymity.
- Pairing: Users are matched and paired, i.e. no groups. When you seek a new angel you will be presented with the closest matches, then select the one you find most appropriate.
- Authentication: All profiles are authenticated at log in.
- Angel verification: We encourage angels to verify their profiles. This way you can be completely sure that the gender and age are correct. A verified angel's avatar has a trust symbol.
- Reporting: It's easy to report undesired behavior and terminate a chat. An angel that gets reported will be flagged, downgraded from matches and possibly blocked.
- Data protection: Your data is protected in compliance with the strictest local regulations.